View Single Post
Old 2012-05-01, 13:16   Link #595
maxblaze

Waz up Guys its been a while since my last post here hehe im having a manga and manwha marathon. and i just finish some good series like Noblesse, Sun ken rock Veritas, The breaker and code breaker and i finish them all in the span of A WEEK hahahah .by the way i came across a manga called Velvet Kiss -> Romance,Ecchi,Mature(borderline) unlike those crappy ecchi,manga or anime series that theres not even have a decent plot that i already read and watch i find these manga actually very Good, as far as the Art, plot, and Story line are concerned i cant find anything bad about it everything was flawless. the heroine was hell Freaking so cute and hot(maybe my all time favorite twin-tail heroine) and i also 100% sure that the protagonist was very fit to what Classified Info wants .The protagonist here was rational and matured but not too serious.
Spoiler for :
compared to watching or reading actual hentai i find there
Spoiler for :
. more importantly the story line was really interesting theirs some scene makes you want to jerk but you cant because the story will really drag you and the feeling that you just want to continue to read until you finished it .( i actually endure not to jerk while reading it because of the urge of wanting to know what will happen next ) it has only 32 chapters and already completed so you don't need to worry about waiting a fucking weak. as for the ending for me was
Spoiler for :

if you guys are hesitating to read it you can read some forums about this manga and i can assure you cant find anything negative feedback about it.

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2012-05-17 at 01:49. Reason: link removed!
maxblaze is offline   Reply With Quote