Thread: Licensed Sekirei ~Pure Engagement~
View Single Post
Old 2010-06-15, 00:53   Link #182
Francismeunier
Banned

Thumbs up

It was good but 2 things ......... terrible terrible cheap censors again after the endurance many who saw the TV versions I am sure(well not me because I watched it DVD style) were not too happy about it but there was some uncensors so.........AT-X maybe = to no censors or very little? The other thing was my major to them not featuring Matsu's Satellite hacking scene to show all targets on the ground that was so because I liked that part in the manga itself![/b]

About Minato's dream......I think it will happen less he does something to change it. Remember #08? Her name being Yume? She might have a certain dream predictions power.....so I think if that part does happen Minato will mature and get stronger within the specs of his qualities.

About the part here that made me most =>

Miya! I so missed those gags of hers.....she was most brilliant and funny with those in this episode as well as the 1st season. I think she is number one. Easy 10/10 for the beginning with that fight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigwams View Post
just out of sheer curiosity (yeah right), is there any news about a weekly uncensored version (like daimaou)?
That's I asked about AT-X because I heard rumors it will be featured on that channel. Not sure if some of the uncensors was meant to milk us at that question.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote