Thread: Licensed Sekirei ~Pure Engagement~
View Single Post
Old 2010-06-15, 21:25   Link #194
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin Kizuite View Post
I still get the ew feeling when I think about "Fire - what'sthename" previously being a man. About how his thing fell off and, he now has watermelons and a hole that needs plugging by Mr Protaganist. Man. That's just nasty.
Well, chances are the same could go in reverse too given he was saying that a Sekirei could be whatever the Ashikabi wanted them to be x_x;

We also can't forget that when Season 1 was done, the manga was barely ahead of it by much, so they probably had to change things slightly in order to accommodate things, including how things might go early on right now, but otherwise stay true to the manga in the long-run.
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote