View Single Post
Old 2011-12-25, 02:37   Link #138
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
I equate this as being your basic shore leave arc that you can find in any Gundam show where there's a short break from fighting the enemy and usually only some minor conflict to take care of while the rest of the episode is spent on character development and foreshadowing. Basically remember that episode of Zeta we watched where they go into the Side 6 colony and Kamille takes Fa and the kids on a horse carriage ride and then Rosammy jumps in? Similar idea. I don't think I've ever actually seen a Gundam show without an episode like this one.
Yea, it's pretty hard to fault this episode for anything really. It does its job, and yes we do need breaks from the action to push whatever the next arc is, which will mostly be about Yurin's true nature.

Though having nothing severe to fault with doesn't mean the episode is perfect and couldn't have done better. I'm sure those with reading comprehension problems will say I am mindlessly praising and/or bashing the show (At the same time nonetheless )

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews

Last edited by Archon_Wing; 2011-12-25 at 18:23.
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote