View Single Post
Old 2012-04-24, 06:49   Link #192
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

The right click menu is one of the most confusing part of the code, it took me a long while before I could figure it out completely, and I still don't understand some parts.

Anyway I'm glad that you managed to fix it (I'm a bit late it seems), but I don't think it was a good idea to use my code as a base, as I said in my first post in this page. It's not because I claim the rights on it or anything, not at all, I really don't mind, it's because I made severe cuts in the original code in order to ease the burden and to fix some problems.
Those missing codes are not used in my project but they might be needed in yours.

I think the problem lies in some sort of cap of the sprite aliases, I've never really found out where but I did notice bugs and errors when I increased the number of defined aliases.

I think that's the reason why 07th Expansion disabled unused sprite aliases in EP5 and ultimately rewrote the code in EP6.

I fixed the problem by running an automated script that gave me a list of all the sprites I used in my project, then I completely deleted the original aliases list and replaced it with mine. It was the fastest way for me, but that means a lot of aliases were deleted in the process. Be mindful of that.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote