Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-06, 02:04   Link #23399
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Well, if anyone can 'control' Tsukune, it's Moka...but then, we'll have to see if it's a repeat of when he turned ghoul the first time and Moka fought him.

For some reason, I STILL don't think that he would have attacked Moka, even in that state. Let's see if he does attack her in his Alu-Ghoul mode... Which, if he does, might cause her to fully unleash her own Shinso (creating the risk of getting rid of Otome), and from there... who knows what might happen.

Maybe Miyabi will come flying in and knock Tsukune out...(boo!)
Well, I think that Inner Moka's romantic feelings toward Tsukune have risen too high, for her to be capable of "seriously" trying to kill him, like she did, during his first Ghoul incident.

Also, considering the behavior of Tsukune's berserk form, during the human modification ritual incident... I doubt that Tsukune in his "Alucard like, berserk mode" will try to attack Inner Moka.

We don't even know, if Tsukune's berserk mode, is even going to appear... after all, I believe that Gyokuro underestimates Tsukune's determinator nature.

Well, I just hope that, this time, we will actually get some hints on what Tsukune is actually becoming, since at this point... even if Tsukune's condition is still referred as a "mutation", I doubt he can be still considered as a human...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote