View Single Post
Old 2010-12-18, 10:30   Link #119
justavisitor

so after the credit, it's the bad end?? (I know they name it as friendship end, but since they have best end, good end, then logically speaking friendship end is worse than good end, so it's like a "bad end") XD I knew having a child so early isn't that good (even tho the atmosphere was romantic )

Gundam ZZ, can you tell me the 3 ending of each girl in the game?? (of course, if it's too much trouble for you then please forget my request)

@aldw
Tsukasa is the type of a girl who doesn't want to go off-track but for some reason she will probably be the first one to get off-track
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet