View Single Post
Old 2012-06-04, 23:25   Link #29045
Wanderer
Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeK08 View Post
Firstly, during the first episode on the morning of the first twilight she finds scratchings on her door and blood on the doorknob. My scenario is this: someone (most likely Krauss) was being targeted by the culprit. Natsuhi had earlier left the meeting and gone to bed so everyone knew she was in her room. Someone ran to her room while being chased as they knew she was in there. They tried the doorknob, covering it in blood, but the door was locked so they desperately scratched at the door. So do you think Natsuhi was awake and not opening the door on purpose (she was aiding the culprit) or was she simply asleep? And if it was Krauss what could make her not want to open the door to her own husband?
There should be a trail of blood to and from the door as well in that case.

I think that the blood on the door is fake; it's merely decoration by the culprit just to screw with people, and to account for the "magic" of the scorpion charm.

I think that the surprisingly suspicious person in EP1 is Jessica, actually; between her randomly giving the scorpion charm to her mom (it's such a weird thing to do), her being the only one with Nanjo and Kanon when Nanjo "tried to save him", and, as you mention later in your post, she was the one who "noticed" Natsuhi had an envelope when she left the room.

But, yeah sure Natsuhi could be involved too. I'm of the opinion that it's all just a fake murder game anyway, and almost everyone is in on it in one way or another. Or if you prefer the play-it-strait murder route, she could easily have been blackmailed to play her part, just like in EP5.
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote