View Single Post
Old 2012-10-21, 20:06   Link #38
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthtabby View Post
So what was that humiliation in Kamchatka that Cui was so worked up about? Best explanation I've been able to come up with is that she was upset that her test flight got totally overshadowed by Argos flight (and more specifically by Yuuya) when they were over there.

I'm a little disappointed that Cui made such a fuss about it not being fair that Yuuya wasn't fighting the same way her flight was in Kamchatka though. One of the things I liked about her last episode was when she told Yuuya not to insult her when he tried to give credit for his performance to the special equipment he had on him.
They were talking about the record for highest number of kills on a first sortie fighting the BETA, or 8 minutes of death. They consider Yuuya to have cheated by using a long ranged high powered weapon. Possibly the record was previously held by Cui or one of the China pilots. In any case, Cui was already hot for Yuuya after that time, which her comrades took as anger for breaking the record.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu View Post
Agree, Leon isn't quick enough to catch or just might not care, but I'd be feeling pretty damn paranoid/insecure the way she's been acting these past two episodes.. Women man
Yes, that might be why he still angst against Yuuya, since the first thing that happened was Sharon greeting Yuuya with hugs and kisses. That hand at the end kind of shows where her heart currently lies though. Fighter jocks seem to have low self esteem when it comes to women... lol. I'll bet thats why Yuuya sticks with TSFs.

"Machines... Machines don't lie... Comfort me, my XFJ-01 Shiranui"

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.