Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-21, 04:25   Link #3044
ranchan13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
I wonder about the other kenkyusei. Chieri aside, Mimori seems to be the most popular, so we probably won't see any of the others girl in the ranking. Chieri could rank, but she probably dropped out, so I wonder what will happen...
To be completely honest, I think there may be 2 kenkyusei who might still rank. Chieri's the obvious choice, though I think at this point she'd be offended because of her father's underhandedness tainting her votes. That leaves only one other possible kenkyusei with any chance at all of ranking in the top 10. And if any others do rank, 8 is the absolute highest they should rank.

Anyways, IF Chieri ranks in, I see her at either 9 or 8, which is dependent on if only 1 or if 2 of the remaining kenkyusei end up ranked. At present, I think only Nagisa and Chieri have any chance of filling those slots.

In my personal opinion, I'd rather see Chieri fall out of the rankings completely (which would fit in with her personality, and would probably not upset her at this moment) in favor of Nagisa ranking 9. Let's face it, of the main cast, Nagisa's the primary focus of the series, and she does simply outshine everyone else OTHER than Chieri. I hate to say it, but her character path is fairly formulaic at this point, with Chieri being her primary rival, and her only obstacle among the kenkyusei.

And, I hated how episode 16 ends as it did. The animators/writers could have at least had enough consideration to at least show all 10 (even as an aside before the credits without the drama of the announcing ceremony), because most of the fans will be curious, especially since this "election" has been hyped up for the entirety of the 2nd season at this point.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote