View Single Post
Old 2007-04-18, 06:33   Link #141
Bloodseeker

I'll rewatch the OPs and EDs (except for the first ED, because I ****ing hate it), since I'm bored and I don't remember the first two OPs or the second ED all that well.

First OP: Its not annoying and overly-cutesy like I remember (I remembered it being about on par with the FMP OPs), and it actually gets the feel of the show across somewhat at parts, but its not really good either. Its just kinda there. 5/10

First ED: Annoying. Very, very, very annoying. Like it makes me want to go outside and kill a cute little animal annoying. The irritating cutesy lyrics ("Make a little wish!" ) and the dumb, ugly little dancing Nanoha down there in the corner... Easily one of my least favorite anime OPs/EDs, right down there with Love Hina's OP. 0/10

As OP: Good OP. Not anywhere near being a favorite or anything, but I'm surprised that I don't remember watching it at the beginning of every episode. 7/10

As ED: Doesn't piss me off like the first ED or even irritate me, but I still don't like it. 3/10

StrikerS OP: Eh, I like the tune and visuals when Fate and Nanoha are blowing stuff up, but the rest is just okay. 6/10

Striker ED: Music's not bad, and I <3 the visuals. This ED kinda remind me of the early Inuyasha EDs in the way that it portrays Nanoha. (too bad that the music isn't quiet up to par... those are easily some of my favorite anime EDs) 7/10
Bloodseeker is offline   Reply With Quote