View Single Post
Old 2010-05-15, 10:18   Link #1990
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Twilight View Post
IIRC not always. Didn't Trunks have a higher power level than Perfect Cell? But lost cause of the lack of speed obviously.
You're right. It seems like the 3rd Grade SS transformation is the only power up in the series that doesn't augment all of one's stats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Twilight View Post
But if we're talking about just the Movies themselves, then the Bojack one would be my favorite. Seeing THE badass SSJ2 Teen Gohan again, and this time even with the Goku outfit, and was pretty darn awesome. Not to mention Future Trunks had his most badass look in the series in it. And tournaments are always fun naturally.

HMs to the 2nd Cooler, Janemba and Tapion movies.
I like the 2nd Cooler film the best due to nostalgia (it was the first DBZ film I ever saw) and lots of action. Piccolo was such a badass with his intellect in taking out almost all of the robots by himself. It was great to see Vegeta play a big role over here. He was durable enough to take a huge beating, unlike in most of the other films where he gets taken out in a few hits. Plus I loved how Cyborg Cooler was so ruthless in how he would manhandle his opponents.