View Single Post
Old 2012-05-07, 21:31   Link #38
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonroots View Post
@sky do you REALLY think Ise would have hated her? I don't, and besides she even admitted to him that she revived him because of his value of 8 pawns, and it isn't the reason why she revived him that matters, it's how she treats him, tell me something, putting aside Rias' awesome body, if she revived you purely because you had the potential of 8 pawns, would you get angry at her that she revived you only because of that, i know i wouldn't.

True. But Ise is not that smart at the start of series right. If Ise was smarter I wouldnt be surprise Ise did not question Rias and say " Hey wait you knew I had a SG. So did you bring me back to life because of my SG that consumed 8 pawn pieces?
Here is another question he may have asked Rias " Hey Buchou did also know I was in contact with a fallen angel and might try to kill me?

In the Anime it shows Rias was more then aware of Ise and there was something different about him or may a SG holder and keep a close eye on him and made the decision to make him her servent.

So tell dont you think he would have hurt by this?
Of course it did not happen like that.
But dont you think if this was the situation Issei would have been hurt and then the question would have been what would have Ise done?

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2012-05-07 at 21:52.