Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-21, 21:10   Link #23465
khprincessh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinley View Post
It is time for the almighty series tool for a twist, and that is..............
THE DEUS EX MACHINA!!!

Something new is gonna reveil itself and completely dominate the enemy.

Oh don't get ya panties in a twist, it's gonna be one of those "I'll sacrifice myself to blah blah the blah" things, probably akasha is unsealed for a brief moment then either gives the/a protagonist power and cost the life of itself, or kills the big dragon eel thing by herself, both are likely, but they would probably have to deal with Ajuka by themselves, luckily for them she would probably have a mental breakdown.

Either choice 1:she breaks down in tears, thinking all the people she truly loved hates her, and her evil plan failed

Or choice 2: her face breaks into a wicked smile, her eyes become wide, and she starts laughing like she lost her mind(which she did) and turns herself into a bomb and tries to crash into Tokyo.

Both could end with someone hugging her, tskune or moka can do it, most likely moka, but tskune can if the writer wants to put in a stalker more deadly than mizore, but the second option could end with tossing her into the void/space.

What do you think?
probably all 3 well maybe not 2 shes a vampire not a bomb but you know what i noticed the gang is always trying to make peace with there enemys... but in choice 2 she maybe does have an evil laugh every evil villian has and evil laugh but all i know is shes gonna go syco on them