View Single Post
Old 2013-03-14, 17:17   Link #323
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Ok, I'm going to try to have as many children as possible, but I'm not going to go about this as a pokemon breeder Following my shipping goggles, how bad or very bad would the following be?

Chrom x Sumia = Lucina, Cynthia (They would be sisters right?)
Henry x Lissa = Owain
Lon'qu x Olivia = Inigo
Gaius x Maribelle = Brady
Gregor x Cherche = Gerome
Fredricx x Panne = Yarne
Vaike x Miriel = Laurent
Libra x Tharja = Noire
Ricken x Nowi = Nah

(Haven't decided on what to do Cordelia... I could marry her myself but I'm considering one of the girls without a children like Anna, Tiki or Say'ri...)
Good and bad in terms of interesting support conversations, or their synergy and stats?

For storyline purposes, Chrom and Sumia is pretty much canon. If you don't have an S ranked support for Chrom by the end of chapter 11, the game forces him to marry the girl he has the highest support with, with Sumia > Maribelle > Sully > Olivia > Avatar (female) in terms of priority when settling a tie. Sumia herself also has the most limited number of potential husbands out of all of Chrom's potential wives. They're meant to be together.

Every other relationship is ambiguous. Owain, Cynthia, Inigo, Gerome, Noire, Kjelle, Laurent, Severa, Nah, Brady, Yarne, and Morgan all have the exact same dialogue toward their optional parent, so there is really nothing hinting one guy over the other for any of the other mothers.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote