View Single Post
Old 2010-09-16, 06:58   Link #41
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
lol it will go to 3DS before it goes back to PS3. As far as the Japanese market is concerned, handheld is king. 3DS is going to get more 3rd party support than the Wii in its first year alone lol.
Which isn't bad in and of itself, but for a game series that started out on a very powerful standalone console, it's very disappointing that it's staying on a less-capable system.

I eventually will get a PSP and VC2, but when VC2 was announced, I was hoping for a VC3... back on PS3. This is a pretty disappointing development. I mean, it's nice that we're getting a VC3 and the trailer was pretty sweet, but I cannot stress how disappointed I am that the series isn't returning to PS3.

I am much more willing to spend pre-order/first day money for a console game than I ever would for a handheld version of anything, even if it were a long-awaited sequel for my favorite series ever...

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote