View Single Post
Old 2012-12-30, 14:31   Link #22097
LazyHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
I think I already said something about this. Saint/valkyrie = weakling, Saint = superfast, Valkyrie = superstrong. Depending on Brunhild's condition the following scenarios may happen : Miko can beat the weakling if her magic spell aren't too much for her, she'll get blitzed/curbstomped by the Saint and she may put up a good fight with the Valkyrie if she's smart enough to not get swallowed.
Yes, I think that was how the five biggest norse magic cabals could beat her, they took advantage of the day where her saint and valkyrie powers were equal and thus cancelled each other; making her a normal magician. But it would be really stupid for her to be on the frontlines against Gremlin it that was the case in Academy City since she already lost that way once.

And even if her valkyrie side was stronger she should still be capable of defeating Mikoto rather easily, being much faster than her. Although Mikoto has that sixth-sense using electromagnetism so... still a large shot but yeah, Mikoto should be able to last against her unless Brunhild has a spell she hasn't used yet.

And now that I think about it it would be quite silly trying to attack the strongest electromaster with a giant steel sword.