View Single Post
Old 2012-10-24, 02:46   Link #10
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
I have to agree with everyone above about this side story. It gave me a Gundam Zeta familiar feeling to it in a way that UN Spacey is becoming corrupted and complacent with the status quo and the tone is more darker than the easy going pace of SDF.
Macross II also had the best final stand I've seen in Macross yet. Well... to be fair, its the only final stand in Macross

That being said, the Federation in Z & ZZ wanted control over things they simply cannot control. The colonies adheres to the Federation, but only in name. Unfortunately, the latter cannot accept that as fact, and continue with their overreaching policies. No wonder the Fed-Zeon conflict would last until UC 100s while paving the way to other resistance movements in the future. If we go by Gaia-Gear, the Fed-Zeon movement did not end until UC 200s (and guess who go the last laugh?).

No wonder in the official timeline, after the events depicted in VFX-2, the NUNS just let it go. All present and future colonies were declared independent and part of a voluntary association.

- Tak
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote