Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Senki Zesshō Symphogear
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-29, 20:49   Link #1079
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Symphogear

I watched the penultimate episode to settle everything ready for Symphogear's grand finalé to due on Saturday just as the current month closes to pave way for the new anime season starting from April the 1st.

What can I say?
It was emotional roller-coaster that moved my heart, and it was definitive touching factor that Miku along with the girl's trio contributed so much with their little individual efforts combined together to turn up the network's system so their song could reach Hibiki and have her fighting spirit resurrected along with Tsubasa and Chris, all three powering-up to new Symphogear armors.

Now to follow Tsubasa, well everyone finally got what they wanted from Tsubasa doing something in the battlefield. Her determination and warm encounter with Kanade's soul again were full of warmth and highly expressive; her character song played as she was about to go all Phoenix in order to destroy the Kadingil is favorite song, because the beat is top-notch along with the lyrics.

Call me crazy, but Hibiki looked so GAR, badass, and the coolest rampaging in full-fledged, chaos beast mode.
She was so sweetly brutal and lethal but too bad that turning into that uncontrollable state she end up attacking Tsubasa as well.

Now, that's for today.
We must pray from the bottom of our hearts that the final episode will deliver an epic conclusion that which could overturn Hibiki's predetermined fate from the start.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote