View Single Post
Old 2012-10-17, 13:51   Link #37
Artful Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
I liked this chapter, but the main questions were not explained or only partially explained, will they remain a plot hole or not is still unclear. Such questions as:
- why did Madara leave Nagato alone with his precious eyes in a war zone, or maybe Zetsu was watching him the whole time, maybe even killed his parents to make him hate konoha and the ninja system. I can accept if this is not explained now if the explanation is that both the death of Nagato's parents and Rin were made by Madara. Then this might be explained later when Obito turns against Madara or something similar.
- how did Obito's personality turn into the masked guy who fought Minato. And why did he attack Konoha like that if he already had akatsuki to collect the 9 demons in order (kyuubi should be last).
- what's with all those scenes where Obito tells he is Madara even when it's a stupid or crazy thing to do. Was he under black zetsu's mental influence?
Ah, another chief inpector with another list. Unfortunately, none of these are plot-holes either, and they can be explained so easily that the author probably wont waste time with even a short flashback, or bother explaining some of them at all for that matter and in fact, I hope he doesn't as the panels can be put to far better use.

To be honest, some of these really aren't even that relevant, as they are almost self-explanatory, like the details of how Madara expected Nagato to survive in a "warzone"(either zetsu clones watching over him and/or the eyes themselves being protection), or how Obito's personality turned into the masked man who fought Minato (this weeks chapter showcaseing Obito's new world paradigm should probably be sufficent for that one).

These are by no means "large plot-holes", they're nothing more than trivial little anomolies that aren't answered yet --some of them so trivial that the plot wouldn't affected if they remained unanswered.
Artful Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote