View Single Post
Old 2011-07-08, 06:22   Link #8129
katsudon
Part Time Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
How can you still be pushing your "She wanted to jump back to Haruto when Kazama was dead" theory when after Kazama's death she decided not to be seeing Haruto anymore?

Makes little sense to me.

Yes, she still had lingering feelings for Haruto, all the time. That's pretty normal, I also have soft spots for some girls I've been with before. But I don't see any indication for your implied accusation that she wanted to jump back after Kazama right away. Because she didn't
that part, i think, haruto was being to indecisive...if he had push for it. she would've jump right back in. but i believe at the time, both of them probably were thinking "too soon"
and eba should've not have said "let's not see each other anymore" or something like that.
that's how i see it. and of course, "destiny" device was used to bring them back together. after all, seo is pretty much set eba as the main heroine for the entire series. and sadly... a lot of good and not as developed characters were used as a side dish/obstacles on the road to Eba, first kanzaki and now asuka.

Japanzai TL - Working!!, Listen to Papa, Mayo Chiki,Btooom, Ore No XXXXX, Maga-Tsuki, Amagami
katsudon is offline   Reply With Quote