View Single Post
Old 2011-07-08, 07:18   Link #8133
mangaf_cksdotcom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
How can you still be pushing your "She wanted to jump back to Haruto when Kazama was dead" theory when after Kazama's death she decided not to be seeing Haruto anymore?

Makes little sense to me.

Yes, she still had lingering feelings for Haruto, all the time. That's pretty normal, I also have soft spots for some girls I've been with before. But I don't see any indication for your implied accusation that she wanted to jump back after Kazama right away. Because she didn't
i dont know how you think because we are different persons... if you've read my post about the "Eba-kazama contract"... ok...

i'll make this as short as possible:
-if not for "death" blackmail of Kazama, eba wouldn't date him
-if kazama took the surgery, his "death" blackmail would be ineffective anymore, so he did not take the risk.
-eba respected his decision which is "to die in less than a year"
-eba acted to be his gf, yes she acted because of the death blackmail, no love involve but a friendly support for a year... just like a mission...
-no love for kazama, but hidden love for haruto
-kazama dies, haruto lives and no more blackmail
-eba asked her "maybe we shouldn't see each other", hoping for a "no, we dont have to" from Haruto...
-haruto did not respond because after all that happened, it's too soon...
-Haruto's silence was her answer
-"later"... that later was 2 years in the future...

you can tell me your thoughts on what really happened that time... give me something with a "bigger sense"