View Single Post
Old 2007-06-04, 07:29   Link #18
nine_tailed_kyuubi

Again ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enough with the Akatsuke leader threads.
I find no one convincing to be the AL it's probably going to be a new charecter, if people k,eep comparing him to the charecters we knoe i can make sure to prove to you that anyone in Naruto world could be the AL. Madara is not convincing as well and we saw the leaders eyes in the anime doesn't seem like an Uchiha at all. 3rd Kazekage ?!!!!!!!!!!!!! 100% nooooooooo.
There are tons of people missing like Tsunade's parents, Jiraya's parents, Orochimaru's as well, where is Konohamaru's father ? the other sond of Sandaime ? Nothing was even mentioned about all these people , also nothing was ever mentioned about Naruto's parents. Nothing was even mentioned about Madara except when Kyuubi talked about it.
IMO the AL is a new charecter that somehow had connections with everyone in the past other than that the most convincing theory is Yondaime or Konoha's white Fang they have the strongest reasons to become like that and some people strongly think it is Yondaime because they didn't do Kakashi's Gaiden !! If Kakashi's Gaiden was done before part 2 we would have heard Yondaim'e voice thus when he speaks in the hollowgram form we would have easily known him like what happens with itachi and kisame when i just hear them eventhough they are in the hollogram form i know it's them without even looking. See ? Tons of theories ? i don't believe any of themmmmmmm, it's a new person.
nine_tailed_kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote