View Single Post
Old 2009-07-26, 14:46   Link #845
ghost_zero5

OK. But what about the point regarding "removing a recommendation"?
It doesn't make sense that this would strip her of the title as she already has it. It would be different, if she would currently be in the process of getting it and tries to get approval for it.
Also: Shouldn't those humans be able to do magic without the recommendation too? OK, you could say the won't have their full potential/their title but the still should be able to do magic, shouldn't they?

Regarding Bernkastel: I thought she only became a witch because of her fight with Lambdadelta and she wasn't one before. Wasn't there mentioned something like this in Ep2 or Ep3 of either ??? or Tea Party. I am not sure anymore which one it was exactly but I believe it was Ep2 of ???. She was talking to the imaginary Battler in the room.

Though, of course, she didn't state it in red and therefore it could also be a fake statement which actually is the case for all talks from any witch/furniture/... that haven't been red. Of course, Battler's should be correct as the Visual Novel is more or less from his POV.
ghost_zero5 is offline   Reply With Quote