Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-05-02, 23:40   Link #19827
Chris38

I don't think that we are at a risk of Tsukune becoming some sort of "sparkly vampire" Magin, fortunately it's not that kind of series.

I think that Tsukune just reached a next stage of evolution, or rather degeneration, since he still isn't capable of taking control over the transformations that are occurring within Tsukune's body, which means that Tsukune is still at a risk of transforming into something similar to what Alucard is.

Of course, considering that R+V is a shounen manga, so Tsukune is probably going to find someway to avoid that outcome, but I believe that until Tsukune is going to be capable of gaining control over his transformation and "berserk side", he is still going to need to keep wearing the Holy Lock to contain his "vampire side" in check - which, is something that Tsukune still isn't capable of doing on his own.

Obviously, it means that Tsukune's "berserk side" is still at a risk of emerging, and if nothing is done to prevent it, (which, probably means that again, one of the girls in Tsukune's harem is going to have to do something to bring Tsukune back to normal) consuming Tsukune's sanity and turning him back to normal.

Ultimately, I'm starting to think that it's going to be Moka (preferably Inner Moka), who's going to help Tsukune in gaining complete control over his powers, but that isn't going to happen anytime soon, and there are probably going to be a few more incidents of Tsukune's powers going out of control, especially if Tsukune is going to keep undergoing dangerous techniques that have a risk of "reacting" with the vampire blood in Tsukune's body.

Naturally, even if Tsukune is still going to keep wearing the Holy Lock, which is probably going to be repaired by Tohou Fuhai, during the time when Tsukune's unconscious, the amount of power that Tsukune is going to be capable of using, is going to be increased, so that Tsukune would be capable of fighting against Akua, but it probably won't reach a point, where Tsukune would be capable of using his Shinso powers, since that's something that Tsukune won't be capable of consciously controlling, while Tsukune is still at a risk of losing his sanity.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote