Thread: Crunchyroll Giant Killing (TV)
View Single Post
Old 2010-06-20, 23:24   Link #254
pseudonhym
わかんないよ

After watching GK 12, I understood why some said the pace was too slow. I saw a few unwanted flashbacks of Tsubaki. God! Will they show those flashbacks every time Tsubaki scores? They already showed them during the practice match, and I think the viewers already understood that Tsubaki is one of the key players of the team. It was Murakoshi who gave Tsubaki some good insight before the game, but that important one was omitted though. Another flashback that should have been left out was Ms. Reporter's flashback, didn't she just pointed out that she chose to believe in Tatsumi again during the start of the Nagoya-ETU game? Why point it out again? Seriously, flashbacks failed. Without the unwanted flashbacks, we could have finished the episode with Nagoya trying to make a comeback or something.

Okay, enough ranting. I know there's no way ETU can lose this one now. How about score predictions anyone? I'm guessing a 2-1 where Tsubaki would score both goals for ETU and Itagaki for Nagoya (Based on the last few minutes of the episode and the preview)