View Single Post
Old 2024-03-22, 11:02   Link #1304
Frontier

I love how Denken passes because, if only for a moment, he was pondering throwing hands/spells with Serie. Dude is so based he HAD to pass !

Well, no surprise Serie passes Ubel. Even if she's begrudging about it .

I shouldn't be surprised that it's just been Land's clones the entire time and he's just sipping tea in his hometown, but wow. And the best part is Ubel goes back to flirting with the clone, totally oblivious .

Wirbel is Serie's kind of person, one who battles and sees spells as tools .

Of course Methode would have a classic onee-san reaction to Serie .

Denken is everybody's grandpa! Probably partially because he and his wife never had kids before she passed young, and Denken's efforts to gain prestige and power weren't enough to save her...but at least he's found the ability to enjoy magic again from his experience with Frieren .

Wirbel comes off like a psycho (even if he knows the kind of psycho you put down is Ubel) but instead he's actually someone who was inspired by Himmel, first by his amazing feats and adventures but then by the little small things he did to help people, which were he most meaningful. He's a good egg, that Wirbel !

There's petty and then there's banning Frieren from attending the awarding ceremony and from all facilities for a 1,000 years .

Oh hey, Lernen! I guess Serie's words got to him becuase now he wants to challenge Frieren to a duel to the death! All the better to live on in infamy and help carry forth his masters' memory! But while he is able to draw blood, his quest is pointless, because it doesn't matter...Serie will remember him, like she remembers all her students and what they were like, favorite spells, etc. because they were precious to her even if they never fulfilled their full potential (in her eyes). She never forgot or regretted training them. These Battle Mages are just so awkward in expressing their feelings .

Fern really is Frieren's student. She had ample opportunity for any spell she could want and she asked Serie...for a laundry spell. Because where would you be without clean clothes? And she and Frieren are so proud! Best part is Serie pulling a Frieren face. I guess it's an elf thing .

Well, that was a pretty brief goodbye to Lawine and Kanne! but that's just how Himmel rolled, because why get so worked up over a parting when there's always the chance you'll see each other again? Just like how Frieren is sill following Himmel to see him one last time .

Wait, that woman in a parasol...did Sein find an older woman !?