View Single Post
Old 2012-12-29, 15:41   Link #3424
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Yes, it may be relevant to note that the merchandise produced for C83 uses the anime artstyle, so there's no reason to expect that to change at all. They also announced that the (old) anime would be shown at the event in April, so I'm sure they have the rights issues worked out at this point. (But that's probably why it took so long before they could make this announcement.)

So I don't think the novel announcement has any impact on the anime, beyond the fact that this should make it possible to produce a second season if they want (and I think many of us are expecting that is what this is leading to).
Its all good that the Light Novel is now progressing again. If a second season of anime is being made, all I hope for is that they do it right. They changed some stuff of the Light Novel and some areas the animation felt out of place in the first season. I seriously wonder about anime these days.

Whatever happen to the days where anime was made seriously and depicted the information accurately from its original source?
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote