View Single Post
Old 2013-01-05, 19:19   Link #175
Arya

Ok, I really enjoyed this first episode. I don't know if it's a harem show or not, my very first impression was more like that kind of shows in which suddenly a foreigner/alien/demon/whatever girl appears just to declare her love to the MC. Trope that usually downgrades my expectation near to 0, but this show already had some good points despite that. I liked the MC, he has a goal, he is focused and he is trying to achieve it. I also liked the osananajimi, probabably thanks to her little-sister inoffensive look. And well, I liked Masuzu oh, and the comedy worked on me, and that a plus, it doesn't happen so often. So I could have born that trope more or less.
But when the episode ended and even my only complain was dissolved, everything magically went to the right place. And Mentar's hint about Ayatsuji is just the icing on the cake (well that's IIRC, she was the last arc of that show, right?).
The only thing I guess I'll miss surely are the Jojo references because I didn't watch that show.
Anyways so far so good. Premises look interesting

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote