View Single Post
Old 2007-09-23, 14:47   Link #21
iamthebest22

The ending.... I really have to agree with Darknemo on this... the plots way too bad... That is, if you go past the emotional point, and look at the plot, it's not great at all.... It's too rushed, he pwns a hundred of soldiers, then gets pwned almost dies and all of a sudden an elf saves him, goes back to see her agin, all in 24 minutes? I really have to agree with Darknemo that they should have at least made it 2 episodes for this kind of plot ending, it was just skimming the surface. Only reason I gave it a 10 was because it was just hilarious and I fell for the emotional part, but other than that, the plot for the ending was just like skimming the water surface, way too rushed.

EDIT: Based on the ending, I am very confident that there WILL be a 3rd season, due to the fact that the war with Albion isn't over (or at least that's what I think, since I can't understand Japanese much xD, but I didn't hear the word truce or surrender whatsoever so :P) but if they don't make this series more detail, and it's fine by me if they have to make more episodes, but nevertheless, I don't think I'd really watch it other than for the humour. The plot is way bad. This director really hurt this second season.

Spoiler for on someone's prediction: