View Single Post
Old 2009-02-28, 01:34   Link #34
Yaluen
銀髪冒險家兼少女殺手

A much better alternative to AppLocale is NTLEA (NT Locale Emulator Advance). More meant for Chinese users, I found it to be extremely useful when having to juggle through three languages at once (Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and Japanese. Why can't we all just get along -_-; ). It also works for applications that AppLocale doesn't seem to work for, and is simply much more convenient.

Made a quick download link here. Just simply unpack the file and run the NTLEA.exe contained within.

Choose the language you want your desired program to run in (usually Japanese in this case), and check the box next to "Add to shortcut menu". This will add the options "Execute by NTLEA" (to directly run the program in your previously selected language), and "Execute by NTLEA and Settings" (if you want to change the language before executing the application) in the right click menu. Besides Japanese, it also works for Korean, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese.

Just throwing this out there in case anyone might be interested. Drop me a message if there happens to be any problems (it should run in English unless your language settings is set to Chinese or something). Credits to LOVEHINA-AVC for designing this ingenious program. Not sure if it will work on Vista.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosa Mystica View Post
Need some help! I'm trying to uninstall Umineko but I keep getting this message someone please help! I'm using Vista if that helps
I think it's telling you not to run another instance of the same application at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxikki View Post
does overflow games (ex. school days) work on windows xp??
Why wouldn't they?
Yaluen is offline   Reply With Quote