View Single Post
Old 2013-04-22, 21:40   Link #4301
henzaeroz

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Can Maya's Meteor Line destroy cities and potentially change the tides of war? No. As amazing and deadly her magic is, it simply isn't on the same scale as Deep Abyss. We've discussed this before, being Strategic-class does not mean you'll kick ass in one-on-one combat. Mio is a sick paraplegiac for crying out loud and her magic takes an even greater toll on her body. Anything can happen during a battle and compatibility of abilities are very important. Just because person A can beat person B and Person B can beat Person C does not mean Person A can beat person C. Although that last example does not really apply to this situation.

Speaking of Deep Abyss, this got me thinking. Her magic is useless against aerial attacks and to some degree terrestial attacks. With the advent of flight magic, is it possible we might see something fantastical and science fiction-like like a flying warship in the future?
actually i was strengthens the argument about strategic class magician and i absolutely agree with you