View Single Post
Old 2004-08-09, 21:27   Link #15
Rasseru
I'm just like Shuuichi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalas
When did they say that? I've asked Bandai and Broccoli at a con or two and they can't seem to give a definitive answer.
Well they are sure are putting up ads that sounds like they are going to make it... Even on the website I think they have some things about the games and their Info about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy
Am I the only one who thinks it looks nothing like HW2?

Besides the Backgrounds,it seems to look more like a vastly updated version of freespace 2 than anything close to HW2,and believe me I Know Homeworld 2,I was a huge fanboy back in the day.

Besides,why would you use a real time strategy game engine for something that looks more like flight sim in the first place?Yes I know that an FPS engine can be used for RPG(Lineage II),but strategy games tend to have inferior graphics compared to other games because of the fact that they usually require that a lot of stuff(ships) be on the screen.

I would also like to know how they could get the HW2 engine to be used in a PS2.
A other guy and me already think it had Homeworld Graphics in it.... To me the older Galaxy Angel maybe have graphic that are like the Homeworld one's graphics. Also maybe the graphics of the games came from the same companies. Some Graphic Card Companies work with some game companies. So they can be sure their Graphic Card will work with to game or Just gives them rights to say their graphic card works the best for that game.
Rasseru is offline   Reply With Quote