View Single Post
Old 2004-09-18, 19:32   Link #27
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genei Killua
Am I an idiot? Hmm, let me question whether or not I read and understood my post here that you originally quoted. Oh, yes, I did. I believe I was referring humorously to a mistranslation/translation where Itachi says that no matter how many more ninjas he has with him, the best he can hope to do is to sacrifice the team to kill Jiraiya.

I humorously extended this to its logical conclusion. You, not realizing what I was talking about either out of ignorance or failure to read what I wrote, said that, of course, Jiraiya could not take on all those people. When I called you on your oblivious misinterpretation of what I said, you call me an idiot. bleh.
Heh?

Oh... well disregarding this. The trasnlation? Well what about it? And most Itachi-fanbody seem to use the same logic as someone mentioned 'He's better htan Oro, Jiraiya is worse than Oro because Oro says so, therfore Itachi is better than Jiraiya' or they say that Jiraiya is stupid and he can't do anything to him. Itachi knows not to face him at full strenght and even then who would win is up in the air. I personally would think Jiraiya. But it's possible that they might kill each otehr say jiraiya using some suicide jutsu or whatever. Besides Jiraiay can make it a 2 on 1, Gamabunta and him vs. Itachi. Keep in busy with 1 while the other attacks. Either of these 2 are a match on a 1 on 1 I belive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knubbe
Wow...just...wow
Why thank you.

Who knows. Gai opens up 8 gates finsih off everyone 1 by 1, then end...
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote