View Single Post
Old 2010-09-05, 00:29   Link #782
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

More or less it's for the people who don't have DLC ability (like me) who don't have very good internet connection to get dLC (like me) who also relies on this sort of thing to happen (like me)

I don't see the problem with it, since some people actually wait to buy the collectors edition/stuff like this when all the stuff is bundled together without any hassle.

Just like my Oblivion game of the year/limited edition. God I love the hell out of the Shivering Isles, where being batshit insane is actually a citizenship requirement =D

Personally I wonder about Witch Hunt. I want to kill Morrigan for turning her back on the party regardless of what you do - but I also like certain aspects of her. I just really have a hard time liking her AND hating her.

So I'll leave what she does in Witch Hunt for me to decide, if she does stuff I disagree with that is really unfortunate for her. If she show redeeming actions or things I can tolerate, then she is off the hook. Good thing, since I doubt she'd want to fight a Templar+Reaver.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote