View Single Post
Old 2013-05-20, 22:31   Link #12
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Yo, Shirogane! I'm back with another review just like I told you a while back. I think I have an idea on how to approach this current update, but sort of worried about how to execute it in a reasonable manner. With that being said: I'm ready to go, and I got ClarLive playing, so let's get this party.

Ahem:

Right where we left off with Hasuka becoming a Mahou Shoujo, her first fight with Raitou, and bringing Kanemi home to live and to take cover. It seems that her worries regarding yesterdays events are only just beginning after the strange and terrifying nightmare she had. Like her first prophetic dream in chapter 1, it looks like major turning points are quite evident since her dreams generally are warning her about things that could or in this case will likely happen, and it's evident what with her life changing experience meeting the mascot character and all.

Judging by the choices and the situation.

Spoiler for Prophetic Dream?:

Now it's time to head off to school and oh wait we meet Ame along the way. I was really happy that Ame finally got her appearance after being "truant" in chapter 2. Now that we've met her let's go to my choices shall we?

Spoiler for Shy Lovely Glasses Girl:

With a warm or awkward encounter with Ame out of the way. What else could happen? A private lunch invite from Ame… I wonder what that could mean? Anyway let’s go and discuss Choice 5 and the selections available; my picks and reasoning for them.

Spoiler for A Sudden Invite:

Unfortunately the offer doesn’t come without its problems. Why is that? Because there’s are two new contenders Ame must deal with in order to enter the next stage.

Since I didn’t choose Choice 1-A I had to go to Satomi’s Observation and quite the mandatory option that is. Ame’s shy nature is really quite natural in this situation as she’s not fully acquainted with Satomi and Hiyori for that matter. Satomi being the tease and flirt, and Ame being stuck between the hunter and hunted situation what will our lovely Novella heroine do in this situation?

Spoiler for Hallway Blues:

Yeah with a sudden meeting with a pretty senpai, who in turn is connected to Ame, and the strange feeling that Hasuka and Anna have towards each other. Thing will truly be interesting.

Spoiler for “Novella Librarica”:

The day ends with nothing eventful happening…weird, but peace and quiet is also a great way to unwind to prepare for the upcoming date with a certain shy blue hair girl. Since I’ve chose Choice 5-A, I had to read about Hasuka explaining to her that she has plans the upcoming weekend, and for Ame’s piece of mind. Much to Satomi’s getting upset and possibly understanding that she does bear shame of the fact that things got awkward because of her.

With plans with an upcoming date, prophetic dreams, many weird encounters and moments what will happen next in the world of Novella Hasuka. Unfortunately we’re going to have to wait awhile before that happens, but I think I can deal. A date with Ame, yeah, but things will definitely take a weird and interesting turn. Can’t wait to see where this goes!

Grade:
Spoiler for “Pros”:

Spoiler for “Cons”:

I’ve done. Sorry it took so late. I had to go back, rewrite, and carefully analyze the choices I’ve made and how to make my input and reasoning make total sense. I don’t know if I’ve fully did that, but you can be the judge. All and all, it was a great update and can’t wait for the next one. So until then dude, until then!J

Last edited by Kirito; 2013-05-20 at 22:53.
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote