View Single Post
Old 2008-03-11, 07:19   Link #109
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamikazex View Post
man caramel somehow she never stood out before but damn. her mask and long hair made her look exceptionally badass this episode. i'll never see her in the same way again. shes simply awesome
and yeah 10/10 frikking epic episode
she hasnt been Known as one of the strongest Flame hazes for no reason. Since her introduction in season 1, it was stated that she is one of the stronger flame hazes out there. Same with Flame haired red eyed and Annnnne san. So basically She is one of the ellites among the flame hazes.

Still it took all of them to take care of Sabrac. It wasnt a fair fight *_*. 3v1 ? thats cheating.

Any ways i wonder who he was talking about when he said, " there is no point in reserving POE when it is not certain when i am going to meet that person". I bet it was Pheles.

P.S. Pheles ftw. Maybe i should make a Phele sig *_*.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticphoenix16 View Post
I watched the first few episodes of season2 and just couldn't take it anymore. Discontinued it, came back and watched 20 and 21 because there was nothing to do. I have to say I'm glad I watched it. 10/10 from me.

Which got me thinking, if this arc is supposedly the best one, what kind of crap did you guy endure from the rest of the episodes?
You should have asked us before doing that. I mean if you skipped episodes around 15 to 20 then you basically missed alot of cool action + a huge portion of this and Pheles arc.

And about what we endured? well Of course it was painfull for us, since we had to wait like for a month and half before some good shana action episods. But I would have probably watched them in order if i were in your position. I mean If i had just started watching shana season 2, after 21 episode, then i would have definitly watched the whole thing ( in order).

P.S. Glad you enjoyed it though .