Thread: Persona 3
View Single Post
Old 2007-09-10, 05:27   Link #67
Xcomp
Owe No Favours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzrat View Post
The best time to do dungeon crawling is the night before full moon, your people would never get tired so you can easily burn through the lvls till you hit the barrier.

Personally i dont think there's that many dungeon crawl, unless you are the type who cant leave a lvl until you fully explore every nook n cranny of it.
Night before a full moon huh... Nice exploit

I explore every level just to get good items and cash. For side quests too of course. And going every few in-game days or so for me increases the immersion of the game instead of trying to figure out how the game is actually works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
If there's some things I don't like about the game, its the misnomer of some of the skills. Deathbound isn't a dark attack? Heat wave isn't a fire attack? And the lack of skill descriptions in the persona screen as well. When I got heavy master through dumb luck, I thought, wow, double damage with axe. Then I see spell master in Cybele's list, and I thought, wow, double damage for spells? Awesome! NOT! lol
Yeah, that's one thing I don't like either. The names such as "Agi" don't exactly let you know it's a fire skill. They should let you browse what each of the skills are when you're fusing Personas.
Xcomp is offline   Reply With Quote