View Single Post
Old 2009-09-06, 15:04   Link #2055
Kaiba

Quote:
I think your explanation for motives and how the murders are done are really well to be frank really unrealistic and at times even hypocritical. Most people seem just to be killed to follow the epitaph in ep 5. Which is strange cause you explained that Shannon just says "Fuck it" if she really thinks that then why follow the epitaph anyway?
They were killed to follow the epitaph? Like I said, I really don't know very much about what actually happens in Episode 5 so I can be completely wrong here, but if the killings in Episode 5 were meant to follow the epitaph, why did only five die in the first twilight and only two more died after that? Can you explain that to me?

Quote:
In ep 3...yeah george just kill all the servants to cover up one or two deaths and then play innocent and do nothing anymore. Cause the killings of 6 people is so much more decent and makes people search for the culprit much lesser than if you only kill 2 persons especially since it's rather well known that George loves Shannon...that would make him really supicious, I mean everyone kills her/his loved ones, George you are a genius!
I'm not really sure what your point is here, but my theory on it goes like this: George intends to kill Shannon and possibly Genji, but kills all the servants so that no one realizes that the deaths of those two were the really important point and to follow the epitaph (I realize this means that George realizes that Kinzo is dead, but I'll submit that he found that out somehow through Shannon). However, he collapses from guilt out of killing the one he loves, and hence kind of blanks out the rest of the arc out of pure guilt for what he did.

Quote:
The whole the family kills each other out o paranoia seems unlikeable, you guys know why? If I kill someone out of paranoia I don't start searching for a stake then comeback and stake that person (or the dead body) (though I think this might have happened in Ep 3 but I kinda don't buy it)
Who ever said that the person doing the killings is the same person doing the stakings? And given that the family is indeed in a struggle for wealth and power, it is indeed reasonable to assume that they would commit murders over it especially over a scenario like this.

Quote:
Shkanon? Wouldn't make much sense in your theory cause why would she even do that? 'cept
I said I hadn't completely ruled it out, not that I had accepted it - I'm 85% sure it's false from what I've seen.

Quote:
Also your "Genji and George wanted the gold all by themselves", well excuse me but loyal Genji and already rich George who doesn't have an financial problems would have done that?
and about the rest of Ep 5
A little more gold never hurt anyone and George would definitely like to be with Shannon and it seems that he would sacrifice his entire family to do it from what we saw in the Fourth Episode. And what proof do we have that Genji's loyal to Natsuhi and Krauss? He's definitely loyal to Kinzo, but he's dead, and it's possible that Genji would have a huge issue with those two propping him up as alive so they can keep up their greedy desires - I would argue that Genji is possibly dragged along as revenge against those two more than any desire for gold.

Quote:
it's strongly implied that the victims of the first twilight faked their death or something. (I think the seven sisters of the Purgatory did that while attacking Erika in the Tea Party) I could be wrong though.
Regarding the unidentified corpses, all of their identities are guranteed. Therefore, no body double tricks exist
Who were the only two identified corpses there? Shannon and Krauss. And yes, that does mean you can argue Krauss is alive, though I don't think so and I think half of his face was smashed so we wouldn't be all suspicious of Shannon being the only person with half her face gone.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote