View Single Post
Old 2011-10-30, 19:17   Link #37
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
umm, I feel like Grodek is the biggest enemy to Gundam lol, not UE...why on earth would he allow 2 of the best MSes to duel it out in the middle of escaping from UE?? (not to mention that Diva seems to have only 3 MSes...)...they should be on the highest alert until they reach another location...Grodek even allow those 2 MSes to head out somewhere far so when UE crashes the party, Diva is not even in the position to help and can only pray that the "savior" gundam with a training-purpose gun can stay alive....

And once again, UE wastes another opportunity to finish the gundam off...but since we still do not understand the true purpose of UE, i guess it's ok..I just can't understand Grodek lol

so far the series is ok, but it's just that Diva and UE always do something that is a bit weird when I think about it...UE is okay because no one know their true motive, but crews from Diva...XD
I assumed they were already far away from the UE from Nora and enroute to the other colony as opposed to just after escaping from Nora.