View Single Post
Old 2011-12-28, 12:09   Link #25
xKeir
Upon a wishing Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinegundam View Post
OK I was just commenting on this sentence" The 4 people who came to the decision : Sarutobi , Danzo & the 2 Elders"
Well yeah i get your point. U know .. sometimes i just wishes Sarutobi had been more like Tsunade. I mean look at Tsunade. She takes advise from the 2 Elders. But she doesn't always submit to those advises. She doesn't even bother about Danzo [which i actually find amusing , even though she regards him as a threat , work wise she completely disregards him leaving him alone with his Root]

Strictly speaking if Sarutobi had stood his ground he'd have been able to stop everything. Whats the point of being Hokage if you have to leave it to 'votes' just to make a decision? The Elders are there to give ADVISE. Not tell u what to do. Danzo ... is just a war veteran. Learn a page from Tsunade and just ignore him. That being said , i slightly feel that deep within even though Sarutobi was against the Uchiha Clan massacre he DID feel that the Uchiha were a threat. That was why even though he felt the massacre wasn't necessary he wasn't entirely against it because he had to weigh the protection of Konoha against his decision.

I guess what im trying to say is , Sarutobi could have been more adamant in his decision to protect the Uchiha's , but he didn't because he too knew the so-called 'Threat' the Uchiha posed.

OR , Women are just plain over-bearing like Tsunade. You just can't out-talk them.

PS - No offense to all women of all ages out there