View Single Post
Old 2012-04-21, 20:32   Link #553
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

halfway through Sensen Spike Hills vol2, and i'm enjoying it; it is quite interesting, and i foresee some deeper character development (since they showed everyone's background), but if i were the protagonist, i wouldn't trust much the girl; dunno why, but i found her seriously suspicious, even tho it just looks like 3 friends trying to get into an uni with "other" means. Anyways, it was a good reading so far, i'll continue it tomorrow and next week when i get back.

While writing this post tho, Welcome to the NHK popped up in my mind again, and i remembered there were the novel and the manga version, and since i just wanted more, which do you suggest to read? Does the novel contain more character development and eventually more romance? Is it seriously only 240 pages long? Does the manga loyally follow the story of both the anime and the novel, or shows less? Which did you find more entertaining, in case you read both? Are there any images in the novel, or is it everything left to imagination(that would suck D: ) ? I'm willing to read even both, if they are that good. I just want it back
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote