View Single Post
Old 2008-12-18, 13:12   Link #210
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeitaroNagato View Post
Hey Vexx, this is my first time in the Ami character Discussion. Is it strictly based on the Anime, or just the lightnovels? or both? I just want to make sure that I follow the policy correctly, and dont do a "spoiler" mistake (i've read the policy). The reason is, remember last year we couldn't comment on a character unless its based on the development at a current episode, and those that read the mangas/lightnovels were restricted unless it was given the green light to comment on.
Oh.... its a mess. No guidance I know of has been received from the mods on character threads. So people have used the anime, the manga, and the novels as references. SO FAR, most folks are nice enough not to "peer ahead" of the point in the story that the anime has portrayed. They'll spoil-tag future events or revelations about the character.

Most series haven't had this problem, but Toradora has been a somewhat unusual case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorez
Everyone knows that Ami is best end.
Except this isn't a "harem story" nor is it based on a date-sim "eroge". So both "everyone knows" and "best end" is pretty debatable or meaningless.