View Single Post
Old 2008-05-18, 21:43   Link #1
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Campaign for under appreciated animes

There are lot of animes that goes unnoticed, the biggest one I say is Baccano! I say one of the best anime and there aren't enough people watching it. While show like Naruto, Bleach, and other animes get a huge following despite being mediocre(of course I understand if some of you guys like those shows but I just think that they don't deserve that much following). So what I suggest is that sig makers to make a sig that tries make people interest in those anime.
The plan is like SOTM, each month or maybe two months we will decide on a anime, that is relatively unknown and make a sig out of them. For during those period either the sig maker or other members will use those sig for during those time trying to spread inform people of the animes. Hopefully people will look at the sig and maybe spark some interest.
It's a rough idea so far but I think it has potential to make people watch animes that are under appreciated. Of course the major problem I think is defining what under appreciated anime is and there is a large possibility that only few sig makers watched those animes.