View Single Post
Old 2012-04-05, 07:49   Link #444
wisteria233

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
They weren't made weaker, this was a different universe, so there is no reason for their power level to be different...

You know, I didn't even want to start this argument. I was just trying to say that Super Evolution was nerfed between Xros Wars and Xros Hunters >_>

How is "Fast-forwarding one's form to one they will have hundreds of years from now" and "Advancing one level" the same thing? They are completely different.
I'm talking about the individual strength of the digimon used, have you ever read some of the official digimon profiles for the enemies that were used as fodder in this season? Quite a few of them were the digimon equivalent of a legendary pokemon, where it is not so much the level that is the problem, but what the digimon represents.

Xros Wars is the only season to not pay attention to this.

Actually super evolution was really just means jumping from child level(rookie) to Ultimate level (Mega). The digimon would have likely evolved into that form on their own with the passage of time anyway. The actual strength doesn't come from the type of evolution but the digimon itself, ergo if a digimon has a weak ultimate form then that evolved form will be a weak ultimate digimon.

Its a general digimon rule that the type of evolution itself doesn't provide any digimon with more or less power.

It is considering that normal evolution is basically aging for digimon, a digimon evolves from adult to perfect through strength and experience, and from perfect to ulitmate with even more so, as well as special conditions.
wisteria233 is offline   Reply With Quote