View Single Post
Old 2011-07-18, 03:53   Link #190
Ritsu026
Ritsu's boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ushuujin View Post
K-on was an inspiration to me i guess :3. It inspired me to want to play an instrument but my parents kept telling me there's no way that i can have an instrument especially an electric guitar because we live in a town house. I kept telling them that ill play quietly blah blah blah and get an amp once i'm pro xD. so my birthday was coming up in a week and i kept asking my friends for money - i got 4 dollars OTL. Everyday i kept going on the "L.AMusic" website searching for a cheap instrument. Finally on the day of my birthday i got appox. 300 dollars. I went to a music store in the mall and bought my first bass recommended by the owner (cost me 180 dollars) and got a bag and a strap which cost me the rest of my money T-T. Now its been like what a month since then and i've had fun learning and playing my bass ^^ but i wish my friends had interest in playing an instrument as well ;3.

srry its long-ish dont bother reading = o =;
you're not the only one whose friends aren't interested. I have only one friend/rival who plays the guitar , but he's way more unexperienced than me