View Single Post
Old 2006-05-29, 22:34   Link #95
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
I forgot did they ever say she can only alter existing reality or merely add or create stuff in it. Also I think the universe was around before her and that her existence is a fluke. I seem to recall Itsuki saying that she is a once in the existent of the universe anomaly which may never happen again and therefore needs to be protected and guided in some way. The other characters often seem to act as guardians to her in a way and they are trying to protect her from herself basically. Whether she realizes it or not, the other characters are constantly influencing her decisions, guiding her away from self-destruction, and providing her with companionship. There is so much more to the story than just Haruhi and her abilitities, it places a heavy emphasis on character interaction and relationships. That's why I say not everything is a result of Haruhi's will, which some people seem to think, a story can't exist solely with one character as the center of all attention, it would be really boring.