View Single Post
Old 2011-11-27, 06:26   Link #76
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Ye man, you are right. Now i remember it, and also why i skipped it that time: it was for the incest. However, while watching animes i happened many times to get caught in the incest and got used it. Since some titles didn't have a real incest (kissxsis, onegai twins) i found it even pleasant. So thank you Bonta kun for having suggested this, it was a nice catch.

Anyways, before goind for S;G i wanted to try out Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, but i don't know why it was suggested right after School Days. I find this anime quite different in many ways: the male protagonist isn't a dick (Up to episode 7, to me, he just appeared as a destroyed boy, and for a good enough reason), and the story takes mostly part after school, when they are adult and already work. As stated before, i wouldn't have liked situations like "Person bound to a bed", like coma or other depressing stuff, but i think i'll watch it untill the end now. Still, this anime didn't give me the feelings and emotions that other simpler animes gave. And i don't know even why: it got more mature themes, realistic, what actually could really happen, and still i wasn't moved.

Oh well, will finish it and then see what is next on the list.

EDIT
Finished watching Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, and I found it depressing all the way. It didn't actually move me more than other animes, it just represented a sad fact, and it was rendered depressing by the characters. No matter how "happy" you consider that ending, but it can't just heal all the scars left. Afterall, it was me who picked up this title. I got warned, even tho i would have preferred if someone stated from the start that it was depressing.

Anyways, now i'll throw myself in some lighter anime. If i bring other titles, warn me if they are depressing, and this means "Person bound to a bed, coma, disease, scars, mutilations, murders...".

Thanks for your tips

Last edited by Classified Info; 2011-11-27 at 11:25.
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote