View Single Post
Old 2012-02-07, 08:14   Link #96
Katapan
俺様祭り

What puzzles me (I don't think I've seen the issue addressed here, but sorry if I've missed it), is that the school's staff has to be aware of everything that's happening in class 3. They had to know that there was an effective counter-measure in place, though it could still be easily rendered useless. And yet what did they come up with? Placing the transfer student in that very class, with a number of students that should precisely not be messed with, and which obviously triggered the curse again because it could only confuse the class's students.

That would either make someone in the staff highly suspicious (which is already the case, mind you -- I haven't precisely picked up what was wrong with Ms. Mikami at the beginning, could it be remorse as she was the one to push forward the decision of placing Kouichi in that class?), or suggest that there's got to be some manipulation (from the other?) at work.

I do have to say that I liked episode 5 a lot. The first episode I'd actually regard as "good" from Another. The past four were mostly nothing but frustration on my end, but the current set-up is finally getting my mind speculating.