View Single Post
Old 2013-07-10, 01:48   Link #1061
Continuity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
Titans is not a "sex" male /or female right? But you say that for a long Ymir wander as titans and becoming it has "become" a woman
The Titan can not "choose" their gender right?
Well, that's the thing. None of the titans appear to have a gender, except Annie (whose titan form obviously has breasts). Also, if you notice that Annie is never really part of the group with Bertholt and Reiner (it's always Bertholt and Reiner together, and Annie alone). Also, going back to the flashback with Bertholt, Reiner, and their friend (Berik), it makes me wonder if perhaps Annie was a later addition to the trio.

I actually think that there are two types of titan shifters-- the Ymir/Reiner/Bertholt type, and then the injection type (Eren). And I think Annie could actually be an injected titan-- probably not via Grisha, but in a similar form (Annie doesn't have a very unique titan form, does she? It's basically just her in human form, but larger...just like Eren's. Compare that to Bertholt [huge 60m class], Reiner [unique outer shell]. Ymir is the titan who looks most like a normal titan, being just an 8m class-ish, it appears, although she does have unique black eyes).
Continuity is offline   Reply With Quote